So, what’s stopping you from getting fit? An inability to get that much-touted gym membership? Can’t afford all those expensive workout equipment? Now, let’s not allow these factors stop you from working out and lose weight, to get fit and sexy! Calisthenics exercises use body weight for resistance. It needs no equipment. These exercises strengthen and build muscles without the need of any dumbbells, barbells or balls. Usually combined with stretching exercises, calisthenics exercises provide cardiovascular benefits.
Targets: Total body Most people have a love-hate relationship with this ultimate fat burning move, burpees. It is a cardio-strength training combination move. It is also called a squat jump thrusts.
- Start standing in an erect posture with abs tight and shoulders back.
- Get down into a squat position and put your hands on the floor in front of your feet.
- Now balancing your weight on your hands, jump and thrust your body back into a plank position.
- Jump back into the previous position and stand up.
- Repeat the move 15-20 times.
- To intensify this move, do a push-up after getting into the plank position.